Looking back there are quite a number of products I tried and tested over the past calendar year. With that extensive knowledge in mind there are a few new products that deserve another honorary mention and forever be remembered as best products of 2015. This year I included skincare and beauty.
- Best moisturizer – Clarins HydraQuench Moisturizer really won me over with great results and its lightweight texture.
- Best serum – Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum is a late discovery for me that I’m very glad to talk about. This budget friendly serum is soaks into the skin in seconds, delivering a punch of skin hydration. Works great under makeup and leaves the skin silky soft.
- Best night cream – Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream is no stranger to my blog since I’m deeply obsessed with it. Probably the best night cream/problem solver I’ve tried to date, that I’ll continue repurchasing despite the hefty price tag (yes it does hurt every time).
- Best eye shadow palette – it was really hard deciding on one hero product in this category since there were so many good eye palettes I discovered this year. For high end I will have to be loyal to my Tom Ford eye quads, which are totally worth every penny. For more budget alternative without any shadow of a doubt Morphe palettes are the one to pick. These eye palettes come with such as variety of colors (35 shades!) that you can’t really go wrong with it. If you love make up or you are just starting up Morphe is your best friend.
- Best single eye shadow – Burberry Rosewood 09 takes the price for easy every day wash of color. I always pick it up when on the go or when I’m feeling a bit lazy with my eye makeup
- Best highlighter – Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow is probably my most used highlighter throughout the year. The highlighting shade is a bit too much glow for during the day but never the less I love the golden glow it leaves on the skin.
- Best contour/ bronzer – Gucci Indian Sand is technically a bronzer but the shade of color is so phenomenal that if you have fair skin tone like me it will work perfectly for contouring.
- Best foundation – Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation is also the most reached for foundation in my collection. I really love the settle dewy finish and long lasting formula that this foundation have.
There are some categories that I skipped intentionally, simply because I didn’t really feel that the products I tried impressed me as much. If you are hungry for some more best of products check out my last year favourites here.