Weddings are formal occasions that requite a hint of sophistication when it comes to clothes, makeup and nails. Being chic does not necessarily means Instagram wordy. With all that in mind I curated 10 ideas for bridal nails that will make your bridal manicure stand out in a settle but still intriguing kind of way.
Nudes, whites and pale pink/peach
These are your typical bridal shade everyone gravitate towards and there is a reason for it – white clothing compliments it well. There are few variations of your typical nude-nails-type-of-look that look great in pictures while still keeping it formal and bride appropriate. As a general rule of thumb avoid laud all over glitters (yes gold and silver included) since they can look a bit outdated in a few years’ time. Nail polish with settle hint of sheen to it looks both sophisticated and timeless.
Bright tone reds
Red manicure looks great paired with the right wedding theme. If the color scheme of your bridal bouquet colors are more orange, red and green, red nails will really compliment it well and complete the look. Remember that you bridal bouquet and nails will be a focal point of photography, so make sure everything goes together and look uniform.
Little pictures, geographical shapes or just a sweet message such as “I do” is something fun to consider. Nail art is more of a novelty so if you decide to go for it make sure you go for something settle and natural. A version of French manicure is always chic or nudes with a pop of white details can really made your nails stand out.
Nail polished used:
1. Pupa lasting Color nail polish in 107
2. Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Sure Thing (510) with YSL Nuit Blanche (58) on top
3. Ciate nail polish in Honey Bee (PP093)
4. Pupa Holographic nail polish in N095
5. Dior nail polish in 219 with Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Sure Thing (510)
6. Essie nail lacquer in Laquerred Up (62)
7. OPI nail lacquer in O’hare & Nails Look Great! (NLW41)
8. Nails Inc nail polish in Lexington Street
9. OPI nail lacquer in Pedal Faster Suzi!
10. Nails Inc nail polish in Lexington Street and Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Sure Thing (510)